Members Of The IQAC
1. The IQAC is a part of the institution’s system and works towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance
2. The prime duty of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the institution.
3. IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for ensuring the successful completion of academic and administrative tasks.
4. Optimize and integrate the modern methods of teaching and learning.
5. Facilitating the quality education and faculty involvement to adopt the required knowledge, technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
6. Developing and maintaining the institutional database for the purpose of enhancing the institutional quality.
7. The main function is to prepare the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
8. IQAC will ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution.
9. IQAC will facilitate to build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication